Thursday, June 30, 2011

Is there a good supplemental dental care that works well with United Concordia?

As always, thanks in advance. While going to the dentist for a checkup, I discovered that United Concordia doesn't cover very much in terms of dental care. I'm looking for a supplemental policy to go with it. Unfortunately, we apparently have to keep United Concordia's insurance and continue to pay way too much for their lousy coverage. I'd drop it like a hot potato if I wasn't required to keep it. Is there anyone out there who bought supplemental insurance? Is it working well for you? My son is soon going to be in braces, and I'll need some work done for my TMD. I'm sure this would just cost a fortune. Thanks Again Everyone! You're the Greatest!
--------------------
None will supplement that as that plan is a waste of money
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment