Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jaw Surgery at a Dental school ( San Diego area) ?

Ok so I had braces for 2 years and was told that I'd need jaw surgery to FIX my overbite. Well... I have no insurance anymore so, I was thinking of taking out a loan BUT i have no credit history or no one to co sign. I heard about dental schools. Anyone in San Diego know of any dental schools that will do jaw surgery for FREE or low cost. I know this a long shot. Serious replies only please. Thanks.
--------------------
two things you could look at - one homoeopathic treatment - even try some of the homoeopathic online sites or maybe some kind of physio or exercise to look at working the jaw. It is possible there's non surgical methods out there and they might be incredibly cheap by comparison. Go to libraries and read and google and see what you can \find out. After all, the braces may have even contributed to the way you hold your jaw. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment