Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Dental Abcess has become softer and moved higher on my gums and im scared?

I have a dental Abcess.Its not so big that my face is swollen but it is noticable. Before It was tight and felt firm so that when I pushed on it it felt kinda like the gums no give. Now when I push on it is squishes around my finger like a water baloon. I Went to the ER and they put me on Clindamyacin like 5 days ago. Its a 10 day dose of 300mg 3 times daily. I dont have insurance and no dentist around will see me. A few days ago I got really dizzy and lightheaded and slighty feverish. Thats what motivated me to go to er.Im really scared that I could die but dont know what else to do. No insurance, no money, No where to go. and all the er is willing to do is give me clindamyacin and send me on my way (300$ all together). any ideas?
--------------------
A dental abscess can quickly turn into an emergency situation, especially if you say your face is swollen. All of those toxins can leak into your blood stream. Call your local health department, they have dentists who volunteer, for people who cannot afford it. In the meantime, use a saltwater rinse, that will keep the level of bacteria down a little.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment