Sunday, June 26, 2011

Western Dental a decent place to get a filling?

Ok so I live in Solano County in California. I can be seen in the Fairfield office for Western Dental to get a single filling done. Its the only place I can get an appointment on short notice. A filling from a previous dentist fell out. This is the third filling to fall out from this dentist. I had the other two missing fillings redone months ago while still under my parents insurance. The one that is missing now is VERY sensitive and causing alot of pain. Ive read some horror stories about western dental. but none regaurding their work on fillings. has anyone had fillings done by them? were they of good quality?
--------------------
I loive in NJ.We have several dental offices called Eastern Dental.If Western Dental is anything like these, I would not go.(just from my experience)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment