Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tooth infections. No dental cover and can`t afford the dentist. Texas?

I really need dental work i.e. all teeth extracted and given dentures but due to having no insurance or plan I cannot afford it. I`ve tried fianance and was turned down twice. The dental school here don`t do extractions and no one will let me pay in installments. Welfare dentists are not an option for me as have tried and was given no help due to not having a social security number (long story). I am willing to pay installments i.e. 50 to 100 dollors a week. Do I have any options or am I up creek without a paddle?
--------------------
Find a dentist that you like and ask him if he will agree to monthly payments. There is also a credit card called "Care Credit" that is issued by GE Money Bank. A lot of times a dentist's office will help you enroll for the card. I used "Care Credit" for almost $12,000 worth of work. Makin the payments and a little more when possible. Just looked this up. Go to: www.gemoneybank.com/carecredit/com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment