Sunday, July 24, 2011

Are my teeth going to fall out?? Help!?

Growing up, my mother never really took me to the dentist so I haven't been to one since I was about 14 or 15 -and the last time I did go, I got a filling that eventually fell out a few months later that was never replaced. Now I'm 21 and have dental insurance so I can start going again, however I've had cavities since the last time I went. I'm guessing I have AT LEAST five. My gums BLEED when I brush and even sometimes just out of nowhere. My mother had to have her teeth taken out when she was about 35 so I have bad dreams about my teeth either being pulled out or falling out. Anywho- my question is, once you have gingivtisand cavities, how long or how much damage can be done before they have to just pull your teeth?? I'm TERRIFIED of my teeth being taken out!! Help! =(
--------------------
You need to get started now, by seeing a dentist, and getting your present problems fixed/repaired. Today there are more alternatives to keeping teeth, when gums are diseased with gingivites. But early prevention is the answer, sooo get going and save those teeth!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment