Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dull all over tooth ache?

For the last month or so I've experienced a dull tooth pain mostly in my upper teeth but sometimes in my lower teeth. I do have bad sinus issues and I'm wondering if this could be the cause of the pain. The pain may be slightly increased with hot/cold sensations but not dramatically. It doesn't hurt when I bite or push on my teeth. I don't have dental insurance so before I go and spend a ton of money I was hoping someone may have some advice. The only way I can describe it is that I've had a dull ache in my mouth for the last month. It's tolerable but its something that I am aware of almost every day. I have had some days where I didn't feel any pain. Please advise. Thanks, Melissa
--------------------
You mentioned that you have sinus problems, this could very well be causing your teeth to hurt. It could be radiating pain from your sinuses. I would go see a doctor, since you dont have dental insurance and let him decide if it is the teeth or the sinuses.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment