Sunday, July 24, 2011

List of Fringe Benefits?

I'm up for a raise and would like to know what some different fringe benefits are that I can suggest adding to my compensation if I don't get the raise amount I want. I already get paid health/dental insurance, so I need to be something other than that.
--------------------
A lot of fringe benefits depend on what kind of environment/industry you work in. For instance, at our accounting firm, one benefit to performing well and increasing responsibility is getting progressively larger offices with better views. Extra vacation time. More flexible hours. The ability to work from home or the car. Longer lunch periods. Vision insurance. Use of a company car. New office furniture. Like I said, it would depend some on where you work... Good luck! :0)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment