Sunday, July 24, 2011

has anyone been to this dentist? Shervin Ahmadnia, DDS @ Forest Family Dentistry in Lake Forest, CA? Good?/Bad?

Were they good? Or bad? What was your experience like? Thank you! I have TMJ and my teeth are recovering from Lupus, which damages the enamel on your teeth. I need a dentist who is very good, and knows what they're doing. And also takes Aetna Student dental insurance. I found good reviews on this dentist, but am worried because you never know if someone from the office wrote the reviews, or if it was actual customers. Thank you!!!! <3
--------------------
Hello..Three places usually keep records and will tell you any dentists work history.The State Dental Board, The County Dental Society and the Better Business Bureau. And sometimes you can check through your State Consumer Affairs Office, usually attached to the Attorney Generals Office. Good luck and I wish you well. The Denture Pro.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment