Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dental. what could I do?

I just went to a new dentist after six months. I had my teeth cleaned at my previous dentist and six months before that. Now the new dentist is saying I need a laundry list of things to be done. Expensive and things not totally covered by my insurance. My question is, other than getting a second opinion in which the new dentist may say is his opinion any way, what else can I do to make sure I am getting a correct and honest diagnosis?
--------------------
Other than a second opinion, there's nothing much more that you can get a different diagnosis. If cost is a concern consult with your insurance. I used to have dental insurance, but canceled when I signed for this discount program. It gave me almost 50% to 80% off regular dental stuff which is about what I would pay even if I had insurance.. but I don't have to pay the $50 a month for the insurance. It's 20 bucks, and it gives me dental coverage, vision, prescription and chiropractic. And it's 20 bucks for anyone living in my house. My roommate (who is not related to me) gets the same discount on her stuff. If you sign up today, you can go the Dr. tomorrow, no limits, no deductible. you just pay whatever your discount is. It's great. www.EveryoneBenefits.com/smiles click on dental plus. You can search for a dentist in your area, and then at the top hit join now. Register with the site, and you're good to go! Good Luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment