Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Want to Smile Again!?

I am only 20 years old and I am very, very concerned about my teeth. My teeth are very hard to take care of in the first place, but I had a bad accident a few years ago in gymnastics and chipped a lot of my teeth, which have now turned to cavities or bigger gaps. I brush my teeth and floss and use the mouth wash that has been recommended to me by a former dentist. My job does not offer dental insurance, where can I get good dental insurance or find a decently priced dentist to help me with my problem? I've been told the work will cost close to $7,000.00 Please help, I want to be able to smile again!
--------------------
I would really recommend that you find a dental school in your area. You can get some really great work done there because even though a student is working on you, an instructor is checking their work all the time! You will have to be prepared to spend an entire morning or afternoon there because there is a lot of waiting but can be worth it because the work is so much less expensive.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment