Saturday, July 2, 2011

Are there many dental offices that allow end of the day walk in patients?

I work in a dental office and this past Thursday we finished up about 30 minutes early, so the dentist gathered up his things and left about 4:40, 20 mintues earlier than we close for the day. About 4:45 a man came in, walked up to the front counter, and said "My wife is a patient here. Here's my drivers license, so you can get my insurance information from her account." We didn't know who he was, and we hadn't seen his wife in years, so the receptionist asked him "Are you wanting to set up an appointment?" He acted like we were stupid for even asking him that. He said "NO I DON'T WANT TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT! I NEED TO BE SEEN NOW!" We told him that our dentist was already gone for the day but that we could see him the next morning. He said "UGH, I HAVE TO WORK. DOESN'T YOUR DENTIST KNOW THAT NORMAL PEOPLE WORK DURING THE DAY ALL WEEK LONG? I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO FIND A NEW DENTIST." Do some offices allow people to walk in right before closing time without an appointment?
--------------------
I hate those people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment