Saturday, July 2, 2011

I hate Western Dental Dentists! Question about roots canals and fillings?

HI Dr. Hall. I am terribly upset because yesterday I went to the dentist (western dental) so she can check how my root canal procedure went 3 weeks ago. she just asked me general questions about how I was feeling etc. Then she said I was all set and to wait a few weeks until my insurance company approves the crown. I have medi-cal. After that I asked her why I was having tooth sensitivity on some of my tooth that had white filings put in by another dentist. She checked my xrays and found out that I had 11-13 cavities. She expressed that the fillings have grown cavities because they were white. So I decided to let her redo the fillings. She ended up using Silver fillings oppose to white ones I had no idea she would use silver or else I would have told her to forget about it. Then I told her that I wanted white and she said a cavity can easily grow on white fillings, because my cavities are large is that true? And that I have to redo my white fillings every six months to avoid getting cavities? Is that true? Anyways I told her assistant to forget about the future appointments for my other cavities and to focus on my root canal procedure. But now I dont want to return to that office because I just believe the dentist is always in such a rush, she works on 2 patients at a time. Plus she almost forgot to fill one of my cavities if the assistant did not remind her. Can I just go back to the private dentist office I used to go to and have them remove the silver filling or is it to soon to remove it? It feels weird when i bite down. I don't want a silver filling! in addition can I have a different dentist finish my root canal treatment. The root canal has been done, but I just need a crown and temporary cap. Would my medi-cal cover the white fillings? How long can I have them in for? Also the crowns are for my two front teeth. Should I get my tooth whitened before I get a crown so I wont have to get a crown that's yellow? I'm 17 by the way.
--------------------
You should sue her behind for shotty pratice and GET THE NEWS MEDIA INVOLVED! Yes, get your teeth whiten before you go back to the dentist, and I think that you should wait at least a month before you get your fillings redone. You need to call your dental company to see if they will cover everything that you want done, and be sure to GET IT IN WRITING!! YOU SSHOULD GET WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE ITS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY THATS PAYING FOR IT!! GOOD LUCK!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment