Saturday, July 2, 2011

Healthcare and Insurance incentives?

Ok I do the right thing and keep my automobile insured, my home insured, and I have a rider on my contents. I'm already paying out the nose on these because some people choose not to insure their cars and have wrecks, some people feel they need to steal other peoples belongings, and god forbid I have a faulty switch or gas leak and loose my home. So with that already coming out of my pocket why don't the powers to be give me an incentive to support their health care wants by giving me a break for already carrying other types of insurance. I get a break for multicar, smoke alarms, and defensive driving. How about giving me a break on my medical and dental and call it a multi insurable policy and cut my cost 30% on all of them. Wouldn't that be an incentive for other persons to go out get insurance? Of course I may be thinking to much here......I tend to forget who's running things now.
--------------------
True...But don't forget , we live in capitalist society where criminals get rich and honest people (or 95% of population) will live in poverty forever...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment