Saturday, July 2, 2011

Are you a dental school student looking for volunteering patients?

I can travel to anywhere within California. I am looking for dental students who are looking for volunteering patients (almost no charges). I am aware that my volunteering is totally free of charge, responsibility and reliability. I was refereed to do 1 root canal and 2 crowns plus couple fillings. And I was told the root canal only will cost me about 990! because my insurance is not really good (cheap) and I can't afford it at all....simply one cost of these serviced is way beyond every thing I have in my bank account! thank you please email me using my account page and contact me if you can offer it. Thank yolu
--------------------
I am sorry I am not a dental school student but i just wanted to say some thing to the guy above, you are wrong I have seen students on craigslist.org looking for volunteers ...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment