Saturday, July 2, 2011

How to get dental help in or near Saint Augustine, florida.?

I had a filling fall out a few months back. I have been dealing with the pain, keeping the area clean, etc. I can no longer deal with the pain. It keeps getting worse and worse. I have passed out twice now due to this, often have dizzy spells at work, my whole body is getting weird, sluggish, almost aching. I don't know what is going on, but I need help. I have spent the past 2 weeks looking up everything I can think of, there are no dental schools left in my area, there are no dentists I can find willing to help, and no insurance company that has less then a 3 month waiting period for what I need done. I just want the tooth removed. I can't afford much, have about 200 bucks, and the cheapest I can find for the extraction and the x-rays is around 450-500. My credit sucks and I have not tried to re-establish it therefor I can get no assistance that way. The local health clinic no longer assists adults, and I am out of options on what to do. For the first time in my life, I am actually afraid for my health, my life. If anyone out there has a suggestion, or is willing to help point me in the right direction, I will forever be in your debt. I live in St. Augustine, Florida, if that is of any relevance.
--------------------
either ER or you can get a discount plan. there is one called the careington 500 series plan at http://www.1dental.com, it starts immediately and usually cuts the price of those procedures about in half at a general dentist. also here is a coupon to to aspen dental. it should get you a free exam and xray. http://www.aspendental.com/coupons/freee… for the discount plan it looks like they have an office in their plan at Coast Dental 1081 A1a Beach Blvd Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Smilecare Dental Associates-St Augu 9 St Johns Med Pk, Ste B St Augustine, FL 32086 and Mark Weaver DDS Pa 150 S Park Blvd Saint Augustine, FL 32086 I hope that helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment