Saturday, July 2, 2011

should I set an appointment with the dentist first? or orthodontist?

I have a gap and overbite .. I want it to be fixed so bad cause I get so insecure about smiling and everything. so anyway, I dont know if I should set an appointment with a dentist first or an ortho.. and how much does the braces cost? I have an insurance and I'm planning to call my primary dental care I just dont know what to say.. I would really appreciate if someone helps me. thank you!
--------------------
Most ortho offices require a referral from your general dentist. Because you need to make sure all your restoritive work is completed before you actually have braces put on. Braces normally run anywhere from 4,500 - 5,800 but most offices do a free consult so you dont have to worry about paying anything for the first visit.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment