Saturday, July 2, 2011

Does anyone know of anywhere in Ohio you can go to get cheap dental care.?

I have a few dental problems right now that are really starting to bother me. I am on a medigap insurance and I have checked with all of them in this area, no one has dental added to their medigap. Some of them have discount plans, but that doesn't help much, when you really don't have the extra money. Why doesn't this country get dental care for everyone? It would eliminate alot of other problems that bad teeth and gums cause. I can't get any help with medicaid, because I would have a spendown of about $500 or more. I worked alot of years, but it doesn't matter, if you make too much money on disability, they just don't have dental, unless you have kids. Please help.
--------------------
University hospital in Cincinnati, Cincinnati Dental, not sure where you are but there are dentist that will take what your dental insurance(not familiar with medigap) pays as full payment,,,,check with the dentist in your area,,,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment