Sunday, August 21, 2011

Can anyone recommend me a great orthodontist with good prices in Arlington, TX or the DFW area?

I didn't get the chance to get braces when I was a child, and now, I'd really like to get braces. However, I just moved to Texas about a year ago so I don't know much about any dentists in my area. I live in Arlington, and I am going to be soon acquiring dental insurance. I need to find, primarily, a great orthodontist with decent prices, as I am a full-time college student and would be paying whatever insurance doesn't out of my earnings from my job, which aren't too much. I've heard of fast braces, but I've also heard some not so great things about them and therefore need a recommendation for a solid doctor with a good reputation.
--------------------
I was quoted $4500 for mine, But only paid $2200 because of this great plan I have. Then worked out a dental plan with the orthodontist to make it affordable for me while I was in college. All Though Prices may vary since everyone is different. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services since.. From extractions , xrays, exams, fillings, cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment