Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mexico Dentist for my Wisdom Tooth Extraction??? ?

I have no dental insurance and my dentist referred me to a oral surgeon who I cant afford to surgically remove my impacted wisdom tooth. The other one he pulled came out really easy. I hear good things about the dental work just over the boarder. I live within a few hundred miles of the boarder in Texas. Others are telling me I'm crazy but I'm also broke and need to get this done before the skin grows over it. Anyone out there have a good or bad experience to tell me about???
--------------------
Think about going to one of the local universities that have a dental school, 3rd year students supervised by teaching professors, sometime just like barber school etc, you get a cheap haircut etc...Crossing the border has it's up and downs, you have to shop around, my wife had a tooth implant done by a Hispanic lady, graduate of Penn State Dental School, cost her 700US our dentist in Sacramento wanted 2400US. My wife had the surgery, she was given antibiotics and has never had a problem.. You have to visit, see where they went to school. I had dental work done in Turkey, and no problems, so it's sometimes where the dentist when to school, most come to the states for their training..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment