Sunday, August 21, 2011

I don't make much money and I need my teeth fixed!! What do I do?

I just got my braces off after 2 years. My grandfather paid for my braces as a gift while I was in college and he just passed away. I got braces to move my teeth and make space in my mouth for all the work I need to get done. I grind my teeth, I always have. I don't have those points anymore on my front corner teeth like people with beautiful teeth have. They're flat. My teeth have always been weak and they chip easily. I get cavities even though I brush and floss RELIGIOUSLY. So now, after getting my braces off, I feel like I have a mouth full of chipped teeth, cavities and flat teeth from grinding. I cry about it. I don't make much money as I just graduated and started my career. I don't have dental insurance and it will cost $500 just to fill in the crack in my front tooth. I wish I could just have a beautiful smile. . I want to fix the cracks and the cavities before they get bigger and cost more. WHERE CAN I FIND AFFORDABLE ENTAL INSURANCE TO FIX MY TEETH? I make $500>/mo.
--------------------
i have dental insurance and still have a hard time affording work when i need it because i have really weak teeth that constantly need work even though i, like you, take VERY good care of them. try www.carecredit.com, its financing for medical needs. even with not great credit i was approved. good luck! *i would not reccomend going to a school of dentistry! my teeth were ruined as a child by having treatment there, and i was traumatized for life! the dentist is still my biggest fear! *lots of established dentists accept the credit plans like carecredit, ask your dentist if they have any specific ones they use. typically veneers are not covered by insurance because it is considered cosmetic.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Please check out local dental schools or you can find a local dental clinic that might be able to help you with your dental needs at a fraction of the cost.
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete