Sunday, August 21, 2011

While having a tooth extraction they fractured the tooth above it. Should I have to pay to fix that tooth?

The tooth they fractured already needed a deep filling. Now I fear with a fracture I may need a root canal. They are avoiding me too.. keep sending me off with pills instead of doing something. I am in so much pain despite the meds I am on. Tomorrow I am going in for new Xrays - I had just had exrays last week so they will be able to compare the difference. I have no dental Insurance and am going to a chain called Aspen Dental. I feel like I should not have to pay but do they have a valid reason to charge me for what happened?
--------------------
Indeed it does sound like you may need a root canal. But seeing that the tooth was already badly decayed and weakened, they may not be liable for it damage. If the tooth would have been 100% in good shape, that would have been another story. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment