Sunday, August 21, 2011

Confused about current job/job offer.?

I'm a student in college, which is pretty stressful trying to get the best grades possible, and my current job is really stressful as well. The pay isn't the greatest and it seems like I work all these hours for nothing. The job is so annoying and they want me to take all these classes and further my training when all I want is a job to earn some extra money while in school. I also don't have any health insurance at the time and the job doesn't provide any benefits. I've been offered this other job that is farther away from where I live, but it pays more and is less stressful. Also, if you work 25 hours you receive medical/dental insurance which would be great for me. I just feel so bad because a lot of people have been quitting where I work and the manager is in a rut. Also, the other job is about 15 minutes further and i'm worried about driving there in bad weather during the winter. What do you guys think?
--------------------
As far as my knowing,it is a question with various answers,it is definitely depending on the your mind ,providing a great resource here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.in… for reference though.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment