Sunday, August 21, 2011

Going to the dentist soon (hopefully). How long do you think it will take to fix my teeth?

So, hopefully around September I can finally get myself into a dentist. I stopped going to the dental school because it was just taking TOO LONG and was stressing me out and I was missing sooooo much school. Anyway, so far, I have around 16 cavities. I had a root canal started, but I'm not sure how far they got (it took like 5 visits) I am missing half at that tooth now because the temporary filling fell out and I chipped it while eating cereal the other night. I also have a back tooth that is chipped. I am 16 and I went to the dentist a year ago, I think. I'm really hoping I can get to one in September, or sooner if I can find a dentist that will take me (I have Medicaid and there aren't a lot of dentists that will take me). About how many visits do you think it will take for them to fix my teeth? I just want to get this over with. It's sooo stressful. How many fillings can they do at a time? I don't think Medicaid covers crown and I know I'm going to need 1 at least probably. My dad doesn't make a lot of money. Are most dentists able to work out payment plans for poor people? We can't afford dental insurance.
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment