Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tooth hurts. Any reasonable home remedies?

Have been reading online about all the ridiculous home cures Lemon extract (doesn't work for more than .5 seconds), clove powder (because I have this sitting around), bark wood from some exotic berry plant (did I mention I live in the jungle?) and other ridiculous suggestions. Does anyone have reasonable ideas? I've been downing advil and swashing salt water all night. I cannot sleep. I need to sleep. I have not slept since sunday. I am still waiting on the slow *** insurance company to put me on dental insurance, but I can't wait. I think I'll have to pay full price at the dentist, with all the money I don't earn from the job I don't have. As you can see life is fantastic. I can't wait to stay awake for the rest of the week. Any suggestions?
--------------------
i know this sounds weird but do you have any bactine, if you put it in your mouth it numbs it. dont swallow it tho, if you can get to a store get some lidocane or benzocane should be in the toothpaste isle it will numb your mouth, any plant that will numb your mouth. other than that tooth pain is the worst and you just have to take a pain killer to not feel the pain
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment