Saturday, August 6, 2011

Extreme Tooth pain from Rotting tooth?

Well info: No Dental Insurance No Medical Insurance Very Extreme Tooth pain Last tooth (Moller "Bottom Wisdom teeth removed in navy") No Job (Living in highest unemployment rated county in ohio) now this tooth has been rotting for about 4 years now lol. any ways i never had the money to have it pulled or fixed. Navy said to leave it and sence then I have been discharged With no medical or Dental. just looking for a Good at home remedy that i can use until i can get the money to have it ripped out. OTC Pain Meds do not do anything at all Ambosol and Orajel do not to anything at all Cold compress does nothing at all does anyone know if i can go to the ER and have it extracted there because i quilfy for free ER visits due to no insurance and no income
--------------------
Hi I live in Ohio too.You will have to extract the tooth.If you can find an allcare dental in your area, I had a dead tooth and an appointment at the dentist but I couldn't take it anymore, so I walked in, came back about 2 hours later and (they don't know much) but they were able to give me antibiotics and tylenol with codene until I could get in.And the first visit was free.It'll possilby buy you some time. They also took a panoramic view x-rays and I needed them later and they only charged me $5.25 to come and get them.That was well worth it. Now answer mine (peridontal question)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment