Saturday, August 6, 2011

Root Canal, wisdom teeth removal, etc....where to go?

I am a full time student and support myself 100%. I currently have no insurance but I desperately need some dental work done. I need my wisdom teeth taken out and I also need to have one or two root canals done. I could maybe afford some dental insurance if it's less than $75 or so a month but I can't afford to pay a few hundred dollars per root canal or anything like that. Are there any dental plans out there that just have a copay and then cover everything or does that kind of thing not exist? I'm sure there are a lot of people in my position so how do people do it if they have to see a dentist or get something major (like wisdom teeth) done? Are there any grants out there or any other help? If anyone knows of something please let me know. thank you!
--------------------
Do a google search for dental schools in your state. That's the best deal you're going to get.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment