Saturday, August 6, 2011

so how much would veneers cost me?

im going to the dentist to get my teeth looked at by a dentist. im eighteen years old and i have sensitive teeth that i grind really hard at night. my teeth have white stains all over them due to too much fluoride in the water that i used to drink while living in New Mexico. my mom wanted to take me to the dentist to get my teeth fixed. she wants me to get veneers. the dentist said that i'd need 8 veneers since my smile shows that many visible teeth. i have tricare dental insurance. its military insurance. its pretty good, it covered my acne medication which cost up to 150 dollars. well anyways my mom says that my insurance would cover part of the dental procedure if my dentist puts down that i am in desperate need of the veneers. is this true?
--------------------
We charge (australia) $130 per tooth for composite veneers (tooth coloured fillings) $890 per tooth for Porcelain Veneers - Best for Bruxism (Grinding) An occlusal splint would be advised allowing you to grind away at the plastic instead of wearing both the veneers and natural tooth that's before any rebate is applied Military Insurance is really good they normally cover about 60% Hope this is helpful
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment