Saturday, August 6, 2011

How long has it been since you have been to the dentist?

I have not been to the dentist for about a year and a half. Lot's going on and well, time kinda slips away before you know it. I brush twice a day and floss on occasion. I don't have dental insurance, but fortunately had a very competent dentist who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for basic care. I'm curious to know how often you go to the dentist. Please state your age/male or female? Also, who often you go to the dentist including cleaning. Also, whether or not you have dental insurance. If not, how much do you pay out of pocket for a dental visit? Thanks.
--------------------
You really should visit the dentist regularly. They're able to tell a lot about you just from your teeth. Without proper care, you can have a lot of problems! Not only your teeth, but other areas too. I'm 19, female and go to the dentist for cleanings/checkups every 6 months. I have been since I was little. I go to the orthodontist (I have retainers) the same time I get my cleanings done. I have insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment