Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wisdom Teeth: Locked Jaw?

Hello, I'm 19 and my wisdom teeth have not been removed. However, they are all partially showing. (teeth are popping out of gum) They have been like this for about 2 months. I just noticed on the left side of my mouth my jaw has become extremely stiff. I can hardly open my mouth and when I do I it pops as If I had TMJ and it is VERY painfull. I know I need them removed problem is that I have no dental insurance or any insurance at all. Does anyone know how much it would cost to get your wisdom teeth removed? And/Or does anyone know any good, reasonable dental insurance/plans. Thank you!
--------------------
i use to have lock mostly you get it from sleeping if you lay on your side it depends were you go mostly around 200 to 300 dollars to try to fix it so best advice dont sleep on your side
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment