Friday, August 26, 2011

how much will it cost to fix my chipped tooth?

When I was 9 I went down a hill on my bike and Face planted into the road causing my front right tooth to be chipped diagonally half-way. I got it filled because it was a permanent tooth. but when I was in grade 5 one day I bit on a apple and it broke off and I had a chipped tooth I am now in grade 9 and still havent gotten it fixed because everytime I think about getting it done my parents dont have the money for it and we have no dental insurance because my parents own two stores and 1 of them is not going so well. How much do you think it would cost just to get a filling?
--------------------
Call your local dental society to get a referral. The society may have the name of a dental professional that provides sliding scale services to patients. You could also try a local college/university school of dentistry clinic. You may receive the services at a much lower cost.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment