Friday, August 26, 2011

problem after extraction?

Ok so about two weeks ago I had the number 19 tooth pulled, then a week later I had to get the one right in front of it pulled. That was because the nerve was shot. Ever since I have had so much pain I have had dry sockets packed and the packing comes out. Today the reopened and put the stitches in. Well I was eating ice cream, soft food, and all the sudden my stitches came out and so did the other packing of the dry socket. MY dentist believes I have a infection and that is why my mouth is so irratated. He said if he can't heal it hell send me to an oral surgeon. Only problem is I don't have dental insurance. I have been on antibiotics for at least a week and my mouth is still infected. Underneath my tongue I have blisters. I am not sure what to do, I know this is not normal. My husband says I have to be doing something wrong for the stuff to be falling out. But I am not only soft foods, I just want to feel better. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also are their picvtures of tooth infection. The dentist said something about tooth rot. Thanks
--------------------
I am not gonna say that I am totally sure about the answer.it is really depending on the personal mind.thus it would better for you to try to find the best answer yourself.Here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    is a good resource for reference though.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment