Friday, August 26, 2011

There is a HUGE black spot on my tooth what should I do?

I know I have a cavitity on my teeth. Not sure which. This black spot wasn't there by then. But about a year or two later(which was that years ago) I noticed a small black spot on my tooth and it won't go away. Now it's huge. It kinda hurts sometime too. But I have no dental insurance and even if I did I wouldn't go because i'm DEATHLY scared of Dentist(I bit his finger one time). Is there a way to cure this on my own? any help is appreciated.
--------------------
first off just because there is a black spot it doesnt mean its a hole it may be tarter and you need a professional clean or just a pit in your tooth that has a bad stain , but if it is starting to hurt then that is more of a sign of being a cavity , thing is people dont realise that a cavity need just a filling but you dont know how deep the decay is and once it goes to deep it reaches the nerve then a filling turns into and extraction or root canal , so the best thing is , is to book into your dentist for a consultation they wont do anything unless you want them to and then you will only be charged for a consult which is around the 80 mark , but its best to get checked before it becomes a bigger problem then you need
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment