Friday, August 26, 2011

Sudden appearance of broken tooth 2 yrs after wisdom teeth pulled?

after eating tonight i noticed a slight abrading against the side of my tongue. after rinsing and brushing it appears that there is a broken piece of tooth 5th back on my lower left side. I had all four wisdom teeth pulled in 06 and I'm concerned that this is an un-extracted portion of a tooth. It is not a small sliver but a larger shape partially obstructed by gum tissue. Having no current dental insurance what do i have to look forward to here, is it something that works itself loose or am i in for a miserable experience.
--------------------
I'd contact the dentist who originally pulled the tooth involved and explain the situation and your lack of dental insurance. It's possible the dentist might do the "right thing" and complete the job, provided it is as you think it is.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment