Friday, August 26, 2011

INVISALIGN- Does it move upper teeth up?

I had a bottom baby tooth removed on my mouth's left side when I finished high school because for some reason the adult tooth never came in. Because I left for college after and had problems with my dental insurance, the dentist didn't put in the implant tooth until a few years later. During this time when I had a missing lower tooth, the UPPER teeth on mouth's left side dropped down. Now that side is VERY gummy when I smile and the other is normal. Ugh! I don't like my smile at all! I'm thinking about invisalign for the crookedness on my teeth in general, but my question is if INVISALIGN will push those upper teeth on my left side back up (as braces would do)???
--------------------
I wouldn't trust Invisalign for intruding a tooth. Invisalign is best for minor movements. You should really see an orthodontists to get their opinion.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment