Thursday, August 18, 2011

problems with wisdom teeth?

I think my upper top wisdom teeth have rotted through due to cavities, and I'm pretty sure the bottom wisdom teeth are becoming infected as well. I HAVE been to a local dentist, but he couldn't really do anything since I'm allergic to most antibiotics. I don't have dental insurance, and I already tried a dental college only to be told that they'd call me when my number is ready. It's been two months. I am considering going to an oral surgeon in the next state and making payments on my own. I know this is going to be expensive and will probably hurt like anything under the moon. The question is does anyone know if oral surgeons will take monthly payments on some thing like this? If anyone has some advice, please help! (Some of these wisdom are actually impacted too, btw.)
--------------------
there is a program thru chase that does the financing for braces i dont know if they would do it for regular dental work but i really dont see what the difference would be..call them and ask
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment