Thursday, August 18, 2011

why arent my wisdom teeth doing right?

I'm 19 and like 2 months ago one of my wisdom teeth started coming in..like I can just see it starting to break through. But it never finished coming in and it never hurt this badly before but now its driving me crazy! It hurts and I swear its makin my allergies worse.. does anyone know why it wont come in all the way? oh..I should mention I dont have dental insurance because I just got put on tricare and my husband and I didnt know you had to apply for dental seprate..lol
--------------------
get them removed. I'm delirious and exhausted from impacted wisdom teeth. they've literally crushed and broken themselves apart... well, at least the one on my top right side. Now I know they're infected. Worst pain in my life and I've had 3rd degree burns on the soles of my feet. (someone took a blowtorch to my feet. I was bound/tied to a chair. Yes, this is true...) I'm going to the dentist but I'm not sure I can afford it. Researching options now.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment