Thursday, August 18, 2011

Toothache: Is this my tooth or my sinuses?

How do I know the difference, as in how do I know if my toothache is something dental related, such as a cavity, or if it is a sinus infection causing the toothache? BTW it is on my right side, second to last molar on the top. PS. I have no medical or dental insurance and hardly any money, so I need to decide whether I should visit a dentist or a doctor first.
--------------------
I am sure you don't want to hear this but the only way to know for sure is to see a doctor or dentist. Since the tooth is hurting, I would start at the dentist, a infected tooth can cause sinuse problems and that can lead to very serious problems so you really need to get it checked. Even tho the gums and everything looks normal doesn't really mean anything, the infection could be deep in the tooth. It is more likely that a tooth will cause sinuse problems then sinuse problems causing teeth problems. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment