Friday, August 19, 2011

Awful toothache. Tried everything.?

I have no dental insurance and 75% of my tooth is missing. It's been breaking for the past year. I get extreme tooth pain for about a week, then it trickles to not so bad, then it goes away for awhile. Today it's awful and I've tried everything I can: - Vanilla extract. - Tylenol. - Grinding up Tylenol and putting it directly on the tooth. - Anbesol. - Swishing with warm water. - Ice. - Heating pad. - Salt water. - Hydrogen peroxide. - Chloraseptic. - Smoking menthol cigarettes. - Stuffing bread in the tooth. - Brushing my teeth. I tried to get clove oil, but couldn't find any at the store. We have no mouthwash. Help, please. I'm going to call dentists tomorrow, but I don't know if anyone will see me. I have no insurance and I lost my driver's license. I have to get a paper notarized and send it off to Nebraska (I'm in Texas) before I can get it back. I'm desperate. I've considered yanking it out myself, but apparently that won't fix the pain.
--------------------
Sounds like you may have a cavity. Have you tried oragel? That's the one I didn't see you has listed. You could look into a student dental program at a vocational school or community college and see if they could do something. Often they do it for free. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment