Friday, August 19, 2011

Lost filling chewing gum help.?

Today I was chewing gum at work and felt this little tug and yet and behold my filling that I had in the middle of my two teeth. I just turned 19 a month or so ago and I do not think im on my parents insurance plan. My new job, I have to wait 2 years for dental insurance to kick in, but I get everything else after 3 months. My tooth doesn't hurt at all and not sensitive to cold, haven't tried sweet yet... Would the dentist reimburse or do I need to wait 2 years, or could I still be covered under my parents plan. And if I chose to wait, is there anything I need to worry about?
--------------------
Normally, to replace a filling the dentist shouldnt charge you. How long ago did you get the filling that came out? If you go in and talk to your office and explain the situation Im sure they can cover it. The office I work at, does replacement fillings for no extra charge because they shouldnt be coming out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment