Friday, August 19, 2011

How much will my braces cost?

I went to the orthodontist today and i told him that I was very unhappy with my teeth and he told me that I need to have braces for up to a year but if I took good care of them then I wouldn't need them on long. I have delta dental insurance and they cover 1500.00 of my braces. The orthodontist said that it was a very minor and easy fix but I am getting prices like 3000.00 something I didn't want to hear. I won't exactly know how much they will cost until my insurance company gets back with them but I am impatient and I want to know how much they will cost. Will someone please help me out????
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.talk4fun.net
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment