Friday, August 19, 2011

I have several broken teeth in the back, and my gums are starting to pull away from my front teeth...?

...I was depressed for a really long time (11years) and now coming out of that depression, my looks matter now. I can't smile or laugh without feeling like a retarded meth-head hickabilly even though I've never touched the stuff. I don't have insurance but I do have a full-time job, I've been looking into dental insurance but no plans seem to cover the amount of work it's going to take to get my mouth back to normal. What should I do? I already brush and floss at least twice a day (as thoroughly as I can without cutting my sensitive gums) and I gargle regular listerine. Are there any programs or anything I might have over looked that can help me? Thanks
--------------------
To cut the expense of your dental work, you could look into a discount dental plan. The premiums are usually more affordable when compared to insurance. I have located a website with top discount dental plans, as I do not have any personal experience with a company other than Ameriplan. I will list both sites as sources. When comparing discount dental plans, I would compare three things - monthly premiums, number/quality of local providers, and savings. I hope that this helps and best of luck to you with your new life.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment