Friday, August 19, 2011

Need to get braces again (adult), Choices and Cost?

I'm a 31 year old female, who needs to get braces again, because just recently I got my wisdom teeth removed (yeah, I know long time to wait). Anyway, before getting my wisdom teeth out I noticed that my two front teeth, after a period of about 10 years or so, had started to seem to separate some. Now, I have a slight gap in between my two front teeth (very small, but still, it is there) and since getting my wisdom teeth out just about 2 weeks ago, it has gotten worse (the two front teeth have separated even more). It is not a big gap, but it is definitely there. What are my options when it comes to getting braces, at this age? I would like to get something that no one can see, or barely see, but still works just as good as the metal braces. I have dental insurance, but also I was trying to look at cost (just an average cost) of what it might be and with and without insurance? And how long would I need to keep the braces on in order for the gap in my teeth to recover back to normal?
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment