Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blue Cross Blue Shield~help.?

I want to get Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance but I don't know what to get or anything when it talkes about deduction and preimum or anything like that. I am looking for a single one person plan, I'm a part time nanny and they don't have health insurance or dental insurance. I am also going to college and I prob can only spend no more than $150. Can anyone help me? I don't want to call them because I'm afraid there going to make my costs high since I don't know what I'm doing.
--------------------
Blue Cross has several different plans from which to choose. Visit a local agent that works with Blue Cross as well as the other major companies in your area. The agent can explain how the different plans work and can answer all of your questions. They can find the best plan for your situation and budget. There is no extra charge using an agent so you might as well use their expertise.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment