Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What options are they to pursue regarding a necessary medical procedure that I cant afford?? ?

I have a congenital disorder called Reiger's syndrome. It causes dental deformalities (or in my case, my adult teeth never existed) I was 18 when we began the dental implants. I was on my fathers military medical ins and they agreed to pay for the titanium posts and bone graft (i have 6 implants and a partial on the top). I am now 22 and desperately need to finish this process before its too late. The total cost for the spacers, procelain crowns, and permanent partial is about $20,000. My dental insurance only covers 50% and my medical (if they agree to pay out for reconstructive procedure) pays at 80%. I cant afford these residual costs. My prostodontic requires 1/2 of my portion before the procedure and the rest right after. Are the avenues I can pursue in regards to paying for this? My teeth with begin to shift and thus rendering the original procedure worthless.
--------------------
If all else fails go abroad for the dental procedures you need. There are groups online who seek the best doctors in Mexico, Thailand or somewhere else and they surgery done for a fraction of what costs in the USA, and in clinics that look more like spas. Look into it. There are certified dental surgeons overseas too who have the same or better skills of their american counterparts. Even the retired are getting medications from Canada because it's the same but much, much, much cheaper.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment