Wednesday, August 24, 2011

can anyone else help, question about a possible dead tooth?

i've asked this questin twice now and i got alot of help but i'm still want to get some more advice. I did that that ice cube trick the one where you get an ice cube and place it on your teeth to see if it feels the cold..it doesn't. But sometimes i can feel some cold tingly sensation on it like with water or yesterday a frappucino but i'm really scared that it's gonna turn black or grey since i'm only 22 and have no dental insurance. i know i'm gonna end up paying out of my pocket but has anyone out there been through this and can give me some advice?
--------------------
I understand your worries. I am also 22,and the frustrating part is that I have already lost 2 teeth,and some of them are dead. This is so not fair since I visit dentist regularly,and every time I go there are cavities in my teeth. I think it is inherited. As to your problem,you won't know for sure what's happening until you go to the dentist,do X-rays an so on. Yes,going to the dentists is so expensive. I am not able to take all the necessary treatment because I'll soon run out of insurance money,but I have one year to go. The tingy sensation you feel might be not from yuor tooth,but from the gums around it or maybe that tooth is not really dead. Anyway,good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment