Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Help, I need a career by three months!?

Hi. Please help! My father will help me fund my education if I can get a full time job that will give me medical and dental insurance and that pays more than minimum wage. The job has to be in South Florida or at home. The catch is that I only have an Associates Degree in Biology and the only work experience I have is working with college students for two years. I can write and speak in Spanish well and I have taken a bunch of computer and chemistry classes. What jobs can I get with the condition he has set and what approach should I use to land the job? I really want to continue with my education. I really need this opportunity. Thanks, in advance!
--------------------
A translator for a doctors office or hospital may be the easiest fit. Sometimes they will go through a temp agency first. Here is a article on how to use a temp agency to get were you want to be: http://www.ehow.com/how_2255601_out-work…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment