Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My back gum lining hurts real bad.... bleeding?

Ok i dont really understand i brush my teeth everyday!!!! but the last two days the back teeeth gum lining has been killing me!!!! its soo sore!!! then today at work i tasted blood and they were bleeding.. FOR NO REASON.. i wasnt eating or anything... i also havent been able to eat like steak for a month now because it jams between my gums back there soooooo easily... Im 23 yrs old.... i brush my teeth everyday...i shouldnt be having this.. WHAT IS IT???? i wish i could go straight to a dentist, i have no dental insurance!!
--------------------
-You're probably brushing too vigorously. try brushing lighter near the inflamed area of your gums, and try not to brush the gums. -The food also may be rubbing against them, or maybe its an allergic reaction to something. -Gingivitis???
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment