Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Legitimate work from home?

Let me give you a little bit of my background. I am a college student experienced in customer service and telecommunications. I live in a small town and there are NO jobs here. What I am looking for is a legitimate work from home job. I have NO money to put in a start up business. I have tried Avon, Cloud 10, and that Dental Insurance place Ameriplan. These do not work for me. Cloud 10 was fine but the position ended in like 2 days and that's not enough for me. I am looking for something legitimate and would appreciate any help. Thank you.
--------------------
have you tried 1800Flowers.com i work for them now. Also hirepoint.com and westathome.com to work from home and are real companys. I also do Avon.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment