Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I went to the orthodontist today to get braces, he said my top molars don't touch with my bottom molars....?

is that a really big deal? Does anyone know what negative affects this could have in the long run? I can eat food just fine, I use all of my teeth and there is only about a 1/4 of an inch gap . As a treatment he suggested that an orthopedic surgeon would have to lower my upper jaw. Does anyone have any opinion on this? To me, it sounds stupid to have major surgery just because my molars don't touch. Does/did anyone else have this problem? Tell me your opinions. p.s. I don't have any dental insurance.
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here www.HealthInsuranceFree.info to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment